I'm too lazy to find my old commission journal, so here's a new one!
First, I'll go over DO's and DON'T's and Rules and Regulations.DO's:
- Human/humanoid (females only - except chibi's!)
- Fanart (tv shows, movies, etc.)
- Bust and up NSFW
- Minor gore
- Heavy gore
- Anything related to vore
- Extreme NSFW (such as sexual actions, porn, etc.)
- Sketches (my sketches look really bad)
- Anything too complicated
Rules and Regulations:
- All art is made by me. If anyone is caught stealing or tracing it, you will be reported for theft! (I do not take credit for character designs! All designs will be credited to the owner!)
- Contact me through notes only if you would like to commission. All other questions will be answered in the comment section of this journal. I also have Instagram and Snapchat if you prefer ordering commissions there. Note me for more info.
- When your commission has been accepted, it is encouraged to pay before I start your commission. Feel free to ask to pay half before, and half after a sketch is shown. I will note you with the sketch for any corrections and approval, and expect the 2nd half of the payment before I finish. If payment has not been received in full by the time I am finished with your commission, I will NOT post the image or give a link to it.
- Please, do not rush me. I do have a life beyond the internet and drawing, and sometimes life can be chaotic! If I have not updated you on the status of your commission after 1 week, please note me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Artblock is horrible too, and I'm sure most artists understand the feeling.
- Every piece of artwork I do is given 110% effort. If you do not like it, it can be re-done. Refunds are negotiable too.
- Last but not least, if you do order a commission from me, please do not use it anywhere but DeviantArt unless you have permission from me. I'm pretty easy going, but I like to be respected too!